Fine Art Portraits at Little Inspirations
The proofs for re-takes photos are ready! Click link below, after reading important details.
Re-take galleries will be open until midnight on Thursday, November 15th. After that date there will be a $15 re-activation fee.
Proofing galleries are ready, yay!
Look at these happy kids…
Please read these important details about ordering and re-takes before viewing your child’s photos (link is below).
If you still have questions after reading these notes, please contact me directly.
Viewing and Ordering
•The best part about this is that YOU get to choose your favorite photo to order! I am thrilled to offer this service to families.
• There are 3-7 images per child. Some children LOVE being in front of camera and give a variety of expressions in a short time. Other children might have a smaller number, if they are happy to keep giving the same adorable expression.
•All purchases include professional re-touching. So if your little person has a mosquito bite, scratch, runny nose, etc., I’ll be editing each photo by hand to bring it to its fullest potential. If you are worried about me missing something, please leave a ‘Note’ in the space provided at Checkout.
• You can order prints, digitals, and canvas wraps directly from your gallery. Click on your favorite photo, click the "Buy Photo" icon above it, and you will see the pricing and ordering information. Prints will be delivered to the school a few weeks before winter break; digitals will be emailed to you around then as well.
• The deadline for all orders will be midnight (12:00 am CST) on Monday, October 22. After the deadline, galleries will expire and will require a $15 re-activation fee; galleries will then be open for digital purchases ONLY (not print purchases).
•Class photos can be purchased a la carte or as part of a print or digital collection.
•A 5x7 print of the class photo will be included in each print package. (Migrating Monarchs and Diving Ducklings do not have class photos.)
•A digital file of the class photo will be included if you purchase the entire gallery.
• Re-takes (and sibling photos) are Tuesday, October 30th.
• Please note that any student student who is re-taking their photos will not have the option to choose between the original photo and the re-take.
THANK YOU for reading all of these details! The link to view your children’s photos is below. The students ROCKED picture day, and I hope that you cherish these photographs for years to come.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or concerns!