Fine Art School Portraits at Little Inspirations
The galleries are ready! Click the link below to view and order.
Search for your child by last name. Each child has a separate gallery, and siblings are also in a separate gallery.
The galleries will be open for 7 days. You have until midnight on Wednesday, October 18th to place an order. After that, your gallery can be re-activated for a $15 fee.
A few notes about ordering:
• These photos are proofs, which means I have not edited them. Any prints that you purchase will be edited and retouched. So if you little person has a runny nose, drool, or a scratch, etc., I will do my best to retouch those imperfections to give you the best photo possible!
• You can order prints, digitals, and canvas wraps directly from your gallery. Simply click on the photo, click the "Buy Photo" icon above it, and you will see the pricing and ordering information.
• Purchasing a “Collection” gives you the best value on prints and digitals. Please choose one image to be printed. If you would like more than one image printed, you can add those to your cart.
• A 5x7 print of the class photo will be included in each package. If you would like to order the class photo only, you may order it directly from the gallery called “Little Inspirations Class Photos.”
• If you purchase digitals, they will arrive in a separate email, after I have finished editing them. Prints will be delivered to the school within four weeks. If you share the link and password with family members who are out of town, they can order separately and I will ship the prints to them.
• If you are interested in Black & White prints, please send me an email and I will get in touch with you about your order.
• Upon request, re-takes will be offered. Please email me if you are interested, and I will work with Michelle and Peg to schedule a date.
I am happy to answer any questions you might have. Please contact me directly with the info below.
Thank you for the opportunity to work with your amazing children! It was a delight.
A boutique photography experience that brings out the unique beauty in each child.
I am excited to have the opportunity to provide your school with fine art school portraits. My goal is to provide a more personal experience to all children and families at Little Inspirations.
What is a fine art school portrait?
Fine Art School Portraits are a modern approach to school photos. No more forced smiles with awkward backgrounds. The background will be neutral and the photos will be simple and classic. Instead of a cheesy grin, the children will be encouraged to be themselves and show their natural expressions.
Example photos can be found below.
When will Erielle Bakkum Photography will be at Little Inspirations?
Tuesday, October 3rd, from 8:45 - 12:00 pm.
All children will be photographed, unless you express otherwise. If you do not want your child photographed, please indicate that on the flyer that you received, and turn it into the main office.
What should my child wear?
Please avoid graphics or neon clothing. Solid colors are best, and all shots are shoulder up. Please contact me if you have any questions about wardrobe. Hats are FUN and TOTALLY ALLOWED for a few of the photos!
Are siblings welcome?
Siblings are welcome! Please feel free to bring siblings along for portraits together and individually. Make sure to fill out the form on the back of the info flyer and return it to the office.
How will I order?
Within two weeks of your child’s photo day, you will be e-mailed the link to a class proofing gallery. There will be 2-6 images of your child, depending upon how much your child loved being photographed. :) Images will be in both color and black and white.
Here's the best part: You get to choose which photo to print! And if you love ALL the photos in the gallery, you will have the option to purchase them all. You will be able to order prints, canvas wraps, and digital files directly from the viewing gallery. The ordering process is simple and secure.
The gallery will be live for seven(7) days. ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED IN THAT SEVEN DAY PERIOD.
Once orders have been placed, your photos and other products will be delivered to you school within four weeks.
Do you offer re-takes?
Yes, I will be offering a re-take day after everyone has received their proofs.
How much do prints cost?
Print and digital collections range from $39 - $99. The most basic collection includes two 5x7s, two 4x6s, four wallets, and a class photo. Canvases, larger prints, and additional digitals can be purchased a la carte directly from your gallery. Exact prices will be visible on the website once your child's proofs have been emailed.
Please email me with any questions. I'm looking forward to creating some beautiful portraits of your child!
firstname.lastname@example.org | (773)936-7281
Please enjoy the following gallery of some awesome little people that I have had the pleasure to meet!