Fine Art School Portraits
Introducing a school photography experience that brings out the unique beauty of every child.
Parents and schools LOVE these school photos. Why?
1. Families can choose their favorite image! Instead of the photographer deciding on the best image, parents get to choose which image represent their child’s personality! There is no money up front, and parents have the option of choosing one image or multiple images from a password-protected proofing gallery.
2. Because I am not a big-box, corporate company trying to get through thousands of quick snapshots every week, I can spend a little bit longer with each child, have a little fun, get a little goofy, and capture a genuine expression that is true to the child's personality.
3. Everything is paperless! I handle all transactions electronically, and I can handle all communications with parents. There is so much less work for teachers and administration!
4. Having worked in schools for many years, I totally get kids. And I get schools. I know that many schools have a tightly-woven schedule that needs to stay as intact as possible. So I am very willing to work with each school to make sure the experience is the least disruptive it can be to the children's education.
5. I am happy to photograph siblings together, if your school's schedule allows it.
5. I will donate 5% of my profits back to your school or the PTA.
Erielle Bakkum Photography, LLC is fully registered, licensed, and insured in the state of Illinois.
How does it work?
I provide a PDF to your school with pricing info, ordering procedures, and Photo Day Prep, so that families know exactly what to expect. I work carefully with a staff member or parent volunteer to set up a schedule for photo day.
On photo day, I spend about two or three minutes with each child to capture 2-6 fantastic images (maybe more if the child is totally rocking the session).
After the shoot, families are emailed password-protected galleries with images presented in both color and black and white. Families then order their prints and digital files directly from their galleries! I also provide boutique products such as canvas wraps and mounted prints. High-resolution digital files are also available for purchase for families' creative and archival purposes.
Prints and products are shipped directly to the students' homes - one less thing for busy teachers to keep track of! Upon request, I provide the school with high resolution files for yearbooks, websites, marketing, IDs, etc.
Upon request, staff photos and class photos can be taken. A complimentary 5x7 print of the class photo will be included in each print package for students and staff.
What ages do you photograph?
I love photographing all ages...newborns through adults. While most school photographers focus on school-age children, I have years of experience working with toddlers and infants. So if you are a childcare center that would like to provide this service to families with young children, I am happy to spend the extra time and care that the very littlest ones need.
Please enjoy these images of some amazing little people that I have had the pleasure to work with!