Graduate Portraits at the Ancona School
Proofing galleries are ready!
Ordering Deadline: Friday, April 12th, at midnight CST.
Re-Takes: Wednesday, April 3rd
Please read these important details about ordering.
If you still have questions after reading these notes, please contact me directly.
Viewing and Ordering
•The best part about this is that YOU get to choose your favorite photo to order! I am thrilled to offer this service to families.
• There are 3-7 images per student. Some children will have larger galleries than others, if they loved being in front of the camera and gave a me variety of expressions in a short time.
•All purchases include professional re-touching. So if your graduate has flyaway hairs, skin blemishes, etc., I’ll be editing each photo by hand to bring it to its fullest potential. If you are worried about me missing something, please leave a ‘Note’ in the space provided at Checkout.
• You can order prints, digitals, and canvas wraps directly from your gallery. Click on your favorite photo, click the "Buy Photo" icon above it, and you will see the pricing and ordering information.
•Prints will be delivered to the school in May; digitals will be emailed to you by the end of April. Families may receive their digitals at different times.
• The deadline for all orders will be midnight (12:00 am CST) on Friday, April 12th. After the deadline, galleries will expire and will require a $15 re-activation fee.
• Re-takes (and sibling photos) are Wednesday, April 3rd.
• Please fill out this form by Wednesday, March 20th if you would like re-takes: https://www.eriellebakkumphotography.com/retakes-graduates
• Please note that any student student who is re-taking their photos will not have the option to choose between the original photo and the re-take.
•A 5x7 print of the class photo will be included in each print package, and a digital file of the group photo will be included with each purchase of the entire digital gallery. If you are not ordering a print package, but you’d like a print of the class photos, you can still order one under “Prints.”
THANK YOU for reading all of these details.
Enjoy the photos of your amazing children! I hope that you cherish these images for years to come.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or concerns.